Versafine Onyx Black
These natural oil based pigment inks are great quality, versatile and come in 12 colours. Take a look at their special features:
- They're fast drying when used on porous surfaces, such as matte cardstock
- They're slow drying when used on non porous surfaces, so they can be used as embossing ink!
- Their great quality ink picks up the finest of detail on stamps
- They're water resistant when dry so are great for use with water based inks and paints
- No re-inkers needed, they last 3-5 times longer than standard ink pads and are fade resistant due to their archival quality.
- Their raised pad means they can be used on larger stamps
- Small ink pad is sized approximately 2.5 x 2.5cm (1 inch)
A note about colours: It's not possible to guarantee the colour you receive will match the colour you see on the screen, due to variations in screen and monitors.